Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did Verizon breach the contract?

Today, I went in to the Verizon store to pay my past due balance on my phone so that my phone could be reconnected (the line was temporarily suspended). An error occurred when I paid it off. What happened was, when I paid my past due amount, the automated service paid off my current bill instead of paying off my past due amount... So now, what happened is that I have paid for my current bill, but I still owe my past due balance and my phone is still disconnected. Since I did pay for the past due balance, and the error was not my fault, and my phone is still disconnected, isn't that a breach of contract since I have paid for a service that I am not receiving due to Verizon's fault?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You still owe them they money under the contract no matter how you look at it. As far as getting you line reconnected that is an argument to make with Customer Service. (800) 922-0204