Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    melchewvin

Why did you join yahoo answers?

How did you find out about it?i was looking up on the internet questions about hair straighteners and yahoo keep coming up! i thought it was a great system and joined up!what about you?TJ x

melikap1

I joined cause my life's boring...Nothing better to do..and I found Yahoo Answers when I made my first ever account on Yahoo, I thought 'Answers' looked intreseting and so me being very curious I clicked on it..and Bam, Here I am.

melamcan

I was depressed and home all the time with nothing to do. I answered questions all day and it kept me from losing my mind at the time. When I say depressed, I mean seriously. I didn't really leave my apartment for 3 months. A friend had told me about it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I come here when there is absolutely nothing else to do. Not very often but it's nice to know you can visit here and maybe learn something too. Good question!

Mele Kai

I joined to have fun!

melanieinuyasha

well it gives relief to my tension(i love reading funny answers and jokes) and it is also very informative, iv learnt many things here, i accidentally came to this site and i really like the site.

Downloads
    Uploads

yeah,i was reading the news page and a pet question came across the page,so i answered it,not thinking anymore-then SUDDENLY,i answered more and i was hooked,i wander thru a few more category's and ended up in P+S. and i was addicted!

Downloads
    Uploads

just look at my profile and that will answer your question...

Mel W

Sometimes whenever I need to find answer and I CANNOT turn to my parents. Plus it's fun to answer other peoples questions under polls and surveys.

Mel W

i didn't find anything to do.and i liked answering questions (serious , silly...) doesn't matter.and it's actually good for searching infos . it helped me in some of my projects. plus, you get to meet interesting people and have opinions from strangers , it's more honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast