Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Melanie W

the internet is making things easier for those who want to kill!, agree or disagree?

I remember when i read a post about a kid(12 years or so)..in a forum ...he had lot's of links on how to make a bomb or how to kill someone!!!....so i checked those links and it really freaked me out!!!.....those sites were displaying easy methods to kill people!!!....btw am 20 years old right now...i was 18 when i saw those links!.....that was incredibly shocking!!!.....why don't parents raise their kids properly???....why would an 11 or 12 year old think that way???....what do you all think?? ps: btw i watch& read stuff about violence but i never did when i was a 12 or when i was younger! ~thank you~ =)

Downloads
    Uploads

the internet is making things easier for those who want to kill!, agree or disagree?

agree. kthnxbai

Melchizedek

yes but when was the last time that actually happened?

melamcan

Yes, it's sad and frightening.

Melanie K

Hun. Again I agree with everything you say wholeheartedly. Unfortunately kids with the will of anger, destruction and an internet connection leads to catastrophic events I could write more here but I just get saddened at the state this world is now in.

Melchizedek

agree, it's so shocking!

Melanie M

Agree, only got to see the news.

mel50470043

I agree...

Downloads
    Uploads

agreee

meli w

part of the problem are parents who let their young children have unrestricted internet access (or even worse, put a computer in their bedrooms) My mother would make me go outside and play if I spent too much time being anti-social. Looking back i'm glad she did it.sorry i rambled there... yes i do agree with u.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast