Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's the best tinted moisturizer to use?

Before march break is over (I live in Canadaso we've had march break since Monday) , Iwant to go out and get tinted moisturizer.I've been looking on the internet, and when Ityped in "tinted moisturizers" , one of the firstthings to come up was Sephora :http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P8604&categoryId=C13200&shouldPag inate=trueAre there any cheaper ones I could use?Like drugstore stuff - Almay , Cover Girl , etc.I don't want to have to order it online.Thanks : )

Melanie Y

Sephora is awesome....you won't regret it if you buy it. I think neutrogena or one of those just came out with one....it should be in the make up aisle (I saw it when I was shopping the other day). Maybe it's wet n wild?But honestly, the best kind is the kind you make yourself. Just get a moisturizer you like, and a foundation you like...and mix them together.

Melfie

Oh I LOVE tinted moisturizer! I use it WAY MORE than like foundation and stuff. Anyways, I just use whatever really. Cover Girl is good and Almay is too but its more expensive. I even have some Wet n Wild stuff that was only like 2 dollars and it works really good too and you only need a tiny bit. Just a tip - if you want a softer look after the stuff dries brush on some face powder ~ Good Luck!BTW pretty much ALL tinted moisturizer has SPF 15 even the cheap stuff! All mine do!

Downloads
    Uploads

yuppo! dermalogica is great, as is covergirl. xoxo

melikap1

I use Neutrogena CleanTint and I like it. It also has salicylic acid in it so it clears up acne. I use it over my concealer if I don't want it all over.

Melba S

nivea is the best

mel50470043

I have very sensitive skin, so I always choose to be safe by buying something that is higher-quality and hypoallergenic. Typically, drugstore items just don't do it for me. My favorite tinted moisturizers are by:* Bobbi Brown - $40* M.A.C. - $25* Smashbox - $30...with Bobbi Brown being my number one choice. Although they are costly, they are usually healthier than the drugstore brands because they all have SPF 15, are hypoallergenic, and are lighter-weight.If you want to buy these products, I would suggest going to Sephora (Unfortunately, I don't know of any other beauty stores in Canada).This is just a recommendation; you know what kind of skin you have.Best of luck!

Melanie D

I like Jergens Its' simple and its' from a company that manufactures lotions, but the tinted moisturizer is just too good to ignore!