Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    melfox

Obama said "I am my brother's keeper"?

Okay, so tell us more about your brother back in Kenya, Abongo "Roy" Obama. Because the mainstream press has not done their job scruntinizing Obama's family and associates--hence the recent "revelation" of Pastor Wright which of course is nothing new for those who have followed the story via the Internet and blogs--they should turn the searing spotlight of truth on this man and his own philosophy of hatred and black separatism. Obama's words "I am my brother's keeper" will likely come back to haunt him once the full details of the activities of Abongo Obama are brought to light.

Melchizedek

Brother eh?

Downloads
    Uploads

Why would he be responsible for the actions of his brother ? A guy he only met as an adult and who lives on another continent. What would you expect Obama to do under the circumstances?I don't know what his brother's life is like but I wouldn't ascribe his history to Obama.Obama 2008

Melchizedek

What brother???? Next Secretary of State, perhaps?

meli

This line comes from the bible, where one asks "Am I my brother's keeper?" That to me means that if my fellow man acts in a degrading manner, like an animal, am I responsible for supporting it? Obama's statement just sounds like another feel-good soundbite that doesn't really mean anything.

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think Hussein meant his biological brother but more towards us black folks - racially. See, we black men are bound as brothers since slavery. He will represent us taking over this nation eventually making you wite folks minorities. We will one day paint the white house black. we almost did it with Bill Clinton following us in our ways and having an affair against the first lady. It is great that our ways represented disrespect to "the first lady". That is power!

Melbourne Girl

The Obama Fanatics will never hear you but the rest of us who are no longer fooled are listening.As far as the Denouncement, Bull!How is it possible that going to his church for 20 yrs he never knew?He never heard from the other parishioners about it?He never saw the videos or cassette tapes of it for sale in the lobby?He never read the Church papers about the church he was attending?In all the mentoring he received from Wright he never heard this?He hasn`t heard on the news for the last year that his church had a problem?Give me a break, please.Either an Oscar winning Lier or to stupid to be President.

Downloads
    Uploads

Look up Obama's Senate record and see how hard he has worked in government while in office.You don't get to choose your family however Obama was raised by his White Mother and White Grand parents.Not by a brother in another Continent!!Don't be afraid his brother is not coming here to get you.Obama is for America all the way!!Obama 2008!!

melanieinuyasha

I definitely agree with Stephan S....OSAMA OBAMA IS TOO STUPID TO BE PRESIDENT! Now y'all Obama supporters don't forget to go to church tomorrow for your weekly dose of hate speech and a hit on the Wright crack pipe to help stabilize the false sense of power you believe you have. What a joke!