How do I set up an online account for AT&t Dry Loop Internet billing?Has anyone been able to do this?

M

Melchizedek

How do I set up an online account for AT&t Dry Loop Internet billing?Has anyone been able to do this?

I stopped my phone service with AT&T when I went to the High Speed Internet and Im having problems setting up an account with the account manager so I can access my bill on line. I have called Tech service & customer service and no one seems to know how to do it. Can anyone out there help me. AT&T doesn't seem to be able to. Thank you..

Yes you can... Dry loop is juz DSL with no phone. You connect the modem to the walljack(which has no dialtone). I have set-up a lot of dry loops before and u can always order it. I think u might have called the wrong department so i'd juz give u the number for Sales... 1 866 722 9246, they're only open during business hours. And i think ur in Oklahoma so it would be Mon-Sun 8AM - 10PM CT... Good luck!

Back