Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hdslmf

who esle is tired of...?

i am so tired of people asking if their pregnant. do you really think anyone else other than a doctor can tell you if you are pregnant, especially over the internet. who else is tired of this?

cindi031804

who esle is tired of...?

ME!!!!!!!

Ann8706

who esle is tired of...?

Oh my gosh I totally agree, go out and get a pregnancy test, I just tell them anything is possible. why should I read through details of their symptoms, when they are already aware that there is a chance

nachob

who esle is tired of...?

At least 20 people ask if they are a day and at least 10 ask if people are tired of them asking....it's a vicious cycle. I'm tired of both lol

tues4406

who esle is tired of...?

me too!!!i think they should have a separate section "Am I Pregnant?"that way we can boycott it and not have to read them

Pregnantw4

who esle is tired of...?

I know. But I guess they are so excited that they just want to know.I asked a question about implantation bleeding. And I was indeed pregnant. But I did not have any other signs.So yea why ask a question when a tests is the only way to find out!

Downloads
    Uploads

who esle is tired of...?

yep posted the same question last week. tired of it.

Bigbrowneyes

who esle is tired of...?

I am tried of most women on yahoo answers asking the question if they are pregnant. Yahoo answers is not a hospital people.

lmsabm

who esle is tired of...?

Absolutely! But, we must take into consideration that some of them may be very young, have no where else they know of to turn, have no prior experience with pregnancy, and/or are unfamiliar with how HPTs work.

Neekie

who esle is tired of...?

I think were all tired of this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast