Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would I be able to drop my current verizon wireless plan and buy a motorola droid...

...at the contract price? I am in the middle of my basic verizon wireless cellular plan but my phone cracked in half. I have been looking into smart phones such as the Motorola Droid, and I noticed it requires a data plan for internet and whatnot. I was wondering would I be able to switch over to a data plan and then buy a droid for the advertised 9 price with the new data plan activation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no you would have to pay a lot. but if you buy one off of line or some where you can take it in to the store and they will make that the phone hope it helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    Verizon sometimes offers upgrades after the one year mark. A Droid will cost 90 dollars a month or so for service and you'll have to sign a two year contract from the day you get the new phone. Go to a Verizon store and ask them. It can't hurt.