Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    lilcy

Best iPad video converter for ipad users

Question:
    "I know I can watch .mkv files on the VLC Media player, however I was hoping to get the MKV file on my iPad so I can watch it anywhere. iPad doesn't support .mkv playback, so I assume I have to convert MKV to iPad MP4 or a similar format. Is there a solution come up with Mac? Thanks."

Answer:

Now the new iPad is a much better device to videos on than any previous version of the iPod and iPhone, there are many people curious about how to get their video files into a format that the iPad can play. Well, there are a number of ways to do this, one of these programs is called the iFunia iPad Video Converter for Mac(via: Apple Thoughts: iFunia, A Video Converter for all Your Apple Products ).The program offers an excellent job for converting and editing videos for making them playable on the video iPad. head here get the step-by-step guide about how to convert different video into iPad-ready formats on Mac: How to Convert Video to iPad on Mac | iFunia iPad Column

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you can try iTunes M4V Converter Mac to remove DRM protection and convert video from M4V to MP4. We know all iTunes purchased or rented movies/TV shows are in M4V which DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Apple devices. Fortunately, now you can use this program to remove DRM from iTunes and convert videos from M4V to MP4, MPG, MOV, FLV, AVI, MP3, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with zero loss quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to play all iTunes videos on any devices freely.