I will write down all the questions, if you have an answers, put part 1 - (answer), if its for part 2 put part 2 (answer) Thanks guys.

Part 1- EXPLAIN why good nutrition and hydration are important for optimal sporting performance.
Part 2- DISCUSS the beneficial/Non-beneficial role of carbohydrates, protein and fats. What do they provide for our body?
Part 3- DEFINE the concept "Carbohydrates Loading".
Part 4- Identify what types of foods are best eaten during a week, especially if you are an athlete in heavy training.
Part 5- EXPLAIN what types of food and athlete should eat the night before the competition. Justify your selections! Include a recipe for a simple meal for the athlete to use.
Part 6- GIVE a sample days' menu for the day of the competition. Why did you choose these foods? How will they help the athlete?

Part 7- EXPLAIN what hydration is and why it is so important to the athlete. Explain to the athlete when and how he/she should hydrate and what drinks are best for hydration. Justify your reasons for making these statements.

Thanks guys, i know it was alot to read but please help, its due in a week and i have no idea what to do. Theteacher never helps, plus my parents are always working, thanks.