Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need some kind of spy gadget for the door of my flat....?

I live in a flat in my block there is 4 floors, 2 on each floor. The floor opposite me has been broken into twice, im scared that im going to be next as I am away alot. Is there any kind of device i can put outside my door in the hallway/landing to keep an eye out? and thing that i can disguise and somethin that records videos like 24hour or somethin. Preferably something small, i know theres peep hole cameras but im not sure they record or how to record footage of them?
    Our security door at the bottom doesnt lock and i have been on the phone to my factors twice now,

my door and the other flat door are 2 metres apart, i feel that putting a full size camera would really attract attention and may start something

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is an unbelievable range of products out there for this sort of purpose. Click the link and explore from there!