Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    r b

Newsgroups and Television state 'No update available."Why is my content out of date?

Page has been refreshed, checked newsgroup edit settings and it set to allow last three updtaes.Also cannot locate the menu drop downs Yahoo showed to check content.

R & R

Newsgroups and Television state 'No update available."Why is my content out of date?

same thing here.. no help from good ole yahoo. ???

qwid_pro_quo

I have that problem with most of my modules. All the stories are 5 days old...even my scoreboard. Can't find anything on Yahoo help....

R & R

I'm having the same problem. Yahoo seems to not be updating Rueters or TV or Movie listings. But the stock market prices and WSJ have been updating fine. I was hoping they would post some sort of "official status", but I can't find anything

R & R

I'm guessing you probably have the old my yahoo page like me. I have the same problem that everything is stuck, scoreboard, TV listings, cartoons.If you goto the top left of your My Yahoo page, just below your user ID you should see "Switch to the new My Yahoo!" If you switch to the new page like magic everything will be updated. I don't like many of the new updates and its slow so I don't want to switch and have stayed with the old page even though it won't update.If you change to the new one you can go back to the old style. It will be in the top right this time reading "Switch to original my yahoo".

R A

I'm having the same problem with outdated modules. It started as soon as the Beta version became available. I hate the Beta version and when I try to switch back to the old version I keep getting redirected to the Beta at http://cm.my.yahoo.com. Is anyone else having this problem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Same problem, no answers or solutions though. News headlines are week old, and new My Yahoo is too slow, doesn't fit in my browser window, and inconvenient for me-each time I try it I can't stand it & go back to original. Clearing cache didn't work, nor reloading page or altering refresh rate under the add/delete modules option. Yahoo "help" has failed yet again...