I can't access Windows update or Microsoft update?

R

R A

For some reason I can't access windows/microsoft update. After the page tries to load the updates i receive an error stating the following: The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.For self-help options: Frequently Asked QuestionsFind SolutionsWindows Update Newsgroup For assisted support options: Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues) Read more about steps you can take to resolve this problem (error number 0x80072EE7) yourself. At the same time I having a problem while accessing My Music folder. I get an error stating: Windows Explorer has encountered an error.... I already scan my comp w/ a virus soft. I can't update the comp due to the above problem. Is there anything else that I can do other than reformating the hard drive. Thanks

wow.. im having the exact same problem right now!!!It sucks! I have no idea what to do.. hopefully someone knows.. )=

I went to Microsoft Online Assisted Support and they fixed it every time (yes it has happened on every comoputer I owned). As a side line, I now have Linux on two of our computers . . . . aahhhh!

Back