Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    L B

my poor husband?! not getting any sex since i found out i was pregnant?

It is perfectly healthy to have sex throughout your pregnancy and the baby will come to no harm

Downloads
    Uploads

Mmm. I am five months along & had the same concern.Not for me, for that poor man I'm married to=]We didn't for a few months, for the sake of safety for the babies.I'm a family doctor & know the truth about it all. But, it's hard.Let him give you time.

k_rod15

Like the others have said- it is completely fine to have sex as long as there are no problems with the pregnancy. Men cannot go without sex, but that doesn't mean that you're husband should find it somewhere else. He should respect your feelings if you are just not up to right now. Maybe you aren't feeling well? I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby and like I was with the first I am sick. I still am able to be intimate with my hubby though. Hopefully you will come around for your husband. 9+ months is a long time to go without sex and it will probably add stress to your relationship. Good Luck!

L G

I didn't really feel like in the beginning either. Just because I was really sick. After that passed, I was ok. It depends on why you don't want to. Are you not in the mood? Or are you just scared it will harm the baby in someway? If it is the second reason, don't be concerned find a position that is comfortable for you and have fun. Remember as your body changes you will need to modify everything, don't be embarressed about your body changing either, pregnancy is beautiful and most likely your husband thinks so to! Communication is key!!!!! Remember your pregnant not dead, so ENJOY!!!

k_mo1984

i used to have problem that my husband didnt want sex when i became pregnant becouse he was scared he can hurt the baby. i have to bring him lot of leaflets, and magazines from the midwife to make sure is absolutely safe. later on we used to have better sex than before. i really enjoyed the sex during the pregnanncy as u r full of hormonesgood luck

Downloads
    Uploads

i was the same and been on and off it since! didnt want to know at the begining,then went through a really horny stage about 3-4months,now am 6 months and completly gone of it again!

Downloads
    Uploads

he will get used to it, you will probably feel more like 'it' in a few weeks anyhow, some women's libido goes through the roof, get him on vitamins now , just in case!

L D

Sex is perfectly normal when you are pregnant and believe me you wont want it after your baby is born you will be to tired, a man always finds a pregnant woman beautiful as you get the glow they say lol, but the doctors will tell you it is perfectly normal to have sex while pregnant, it doesnt harm baby and in the late stages if you go over you will be advised that curry long walks and SEX can help but i would consider doing it now as when you get the bump it gets very uncomfortable trying to find a possistion that makes u comfortable

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234