Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    k_mo1984

So Christians how are you going to preach your way out of this?

Ecclasiastes 4:12Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly brokenif you're Ignorant then it means that a relationship with God is much stronger than one without GodNow lets look at statistics:Chance of DivorceBorn again Christians: 27%Mainstream Protestants: 24%Atheists & Agnostics: 21%you say we are vile and and corrupted and do no good but we divorce less than you guysWhy is this?When YOUR bible Written by YOUR god is the absolute truthI love how all of you are avoiding the question and not giving valid statementsLOL I like confusing you guys thanks for avoiding the questionand no thanks even if your god is real I will not accept him as my saviorAM-PM-MC:Thanks for answering the question

L A U R A !

So Christians are still sinners? Okay. They're SAVED sinners. You can be one too.

Downloads
    Uploads

Most Christians are intact NOT Christians in reality, the bible makes this clear.@Karl P.. thank you Karl, i though i was the only one who understood.

L D

How many of the "christians" are really true christian to begin with??

Downloads
    Uploads

Should those statistics, be fairly considered, if there are an unknown number of atheists, who do not get married, have children and then separate?I know more couples, that have not legally married, because they think that marriage, is a silly religious institution, they then reproduced, and consequently separated.So, if you would at least consider, that there is a large unknown quantity in your stats-that being the 'unmarried atheists' who later separated, you would have to admit that your stats mean nothing.Nice try, come again.(that's right, there ARE people here with brains!)So, to answer your question in overview?Yes, they do divorce less than the religious, because they get married less than the religious.Since their is no way of keeping records of every co-habitation that lasted more than six months (for the sake of argument), or that resulted in the bearing of children, the only thing we can look at is marriage statistics.Statistically, religious people (or at least people who think they are religious) are more likely to marry than those who think that religion is silly.I do personally know many people who have put marriage into the 'it's just a piece of paper' category.We must as thinking people, be able to acknowledge, that it is truly unfair, to try and use the statistics of marriage to bash the religious.

L A U R A !

I don't think spiritual faith or lack thereof has any effect on REALLY how happy people are in their marriages. If you're unhappy you're unhappy - whether you believe in a god or not.

L C

I never claimed christians were right. I only say God is right. Look at His chances for divorce, not ours.

Downloads
    Uploads

Everyone sins. Christians just recognize it.

k_rod15

First of all, those statistics really mean nothing to me without citations. Secondly, we sin just like everyone else. The Bible is the absolute truth and like it says, we are sinners. God isn't keeping score of sins between religions. He looks at the heart.

Downloads
    Uploads

There are Christians in name only, who don't even believe that the bible is the pure and perfect, inerrant and infallible word of God, who don't believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, or that he was resurrected from the grave, and they don't believe that Jesus is God, so why are you judging the bible by those who don't even act like they believe in it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast