...parents for punishments? I'm an attachment parenter (not because I chose to follow that style of parenting but because I naturally just fall there) and I'm curious as to how you all deal with these situations...

Child 12+ months throwing a tantrum because you will not give them something they see and want. Or because you took something from them they were not allowed to have or stopped them from doing something they wanted to do, like yanking all the books of the shelves.

Child 12+ months not wanting to sleep and taking 3 1/2 hours to fall asleep because they were trying to play and threw a fit when you tried to lay them back down lol. (This happened to me tonight).

Child 12+ months giving you bites on purpose. While nursing and just bites on your arms and body. And pinching you.

Child 12+ months trying to touch or do something you ask them not to over and over and over and over. How do you stop them or teach them not to?

I am curious how attachment parenters handle the situation vs. Ferberizers and parents for spanking and yelling and other harsh punishment.