Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are College Students Followers -- More Than People Who Make Their Own Decisions?

Obama is 46, an ambitious man, who moved to Chicago, to team up with his cut throat Press agent Axelrod and craft a strategy to win the white house.He's like a guy in a movie who masterminded a plan to overcome his lack of experience, fend off all questions with offense (underhanded passive aggressive, ongoing attacks on Hillary and her staff), he's tied up with Rezko who has fundraised for both Obama and Bush, his votes in the Senate are Hawkish, he has no record for being for Peace, and no record for working for change.He wrote 3 books, that he's selling like hotcakes in this campaign, he says he kept no records when he was in the Illinois Senate, and he is the least experienced man to run for President in modern times.Obama is about Obama. He worked for10 months at non-profit and before that he worked for Wall Street. His original backing came from Wall Street, Banks, Oprah, and the Chicago Political Machine run by Mayor Daly.He's cool though, huh? Cooler than Hillary?

Meow_Mix_Master

Are College Students Followers -- More Than People Who Make Their Own Decisions?

College student historically have been followers......MTV and pop culture dictates what to do....

mentalbasset

People in college vote for liberals since most people in college had high enough IQs to get into college. Most people who vote republican never went through college

memyselfandi

Least experienced man to run for President in modern times.....Hrmm....How much political experience did Eisenhower have?0....not a single day. Sorry your lies don't hold up.

Mendo

The majority of young people are followers to some extentThey are bandwagon happy for sure.But at my college, people don't seem too interested in politics. The day of the primary there were no people in the "free speech" area and there weren't any signs up or anything... lots didn't even know about it. As far as the caucus part (texas primacaucus hybrid), it was an older crowd. I live north of DFW and there are two colleges here.As far as my personal experience goes, what little involvement I have seen at my college is:An anti-abortion campaign that showed pictures of aborted babies etc. and when the Dutch had gotten in trouble for Muslim characters. Our Rep. party on campus held a.. "lets see who can draw the best muslim caricature".They swing both ways my friend.. and most often neither way.

menabenson

He is pretty cool and definitly cooler then Hilary. But I still will never vote for him. He hasnt been in politics long enough to know what is really best for the government.

meowpotatoes

Young people know when others are not listing to them and we have had a father figure that knows best for the last 7 years instead of a representative of the peoples will and Obama uses words like "We" and "Us" when they hear from Republicans words like "I" and "you". The youth is more progressive then ever they hang out in large groups and make decisions collectively rather then a father figure that knows best.