Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

As the Dem's commit political suicide in Florida&Michigan are you enjoying the show?

As much as Howard Dean & Hillary must be!!!!I am so pissed off<im in Florida> about these recounts and crazyness that im almost ready to POW MEOW!!!!thanks for all the answers folks...f.p

menisk8chick

As the Dem's commit political suicide in Florida&Michigan are you enjoying the show?

The Democrats don't have the best and brightest at the forefront of the party these days...

Downloads
    Uploads

The democrats aren't committing suicide in those states. The governors of those states who agreed to the rules and then decided to go against them are the one's committing political suicide. The voters of those states should oust their governors ASAP.

Downloads
    Uploads

They are ruining their party....I love it.

Downloads
    Uploads

All we have are clowns in this circus. Where are the horsees?OH!We have asses and elephants. Sorry.

meoof_07

Man what you talking about. have eat so much popcorn, I am blown up like a balloon. wink wink.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well stated, Wanted They made a mess because of their greed let em' live with it.

Mephistopheles

it is after all very entertaining:-)

Downloads
    Uploads

It's kind of like a mixture of The Simpsons and Jerry Springer, isn't it? After Hillary steals the nomination, Obama's base will either disappear or move over to McCain's side, just to spite her. Either way, it's over for the Democrats until at least 2012.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sure am, they are still in doing the usual blame game here in Florida, it's the State's Republican parties fault that the State's Democratic party is being punished. It's falling on deaf ears since the current govenor is rather a popular moderate but finger pointing and name calling is the norm for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast