Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am a BA student, we get 20 marks question in economics & political sc. , any suggestion how to write them ?

I am a BA 2nd year student of himachal pradesh university, according to our university exam pattern we have to do 5 questions out of 10 questions in economics as well as political science. All questions are subjective and each question is of 20 marks. Last year i got 60 marks out of 100 in political science and 50 in economics despite working hard.So my main question to u is how to write such long subjective answers of 20 marks each?How many pages one should write for a 20 marks question?How many points/headings should one write or what should be the word limit of such long subjective answers?Any other suggestion most welcomed

Downloads
    Uploads

I am a BA student, we get 20 marks question in economics & political sc. , any suggestion how to write them ?

first you have to read the biography of any minister and finance minst aft that u knw wht u have to write for 20 marks

menabenson

see the best way to get good a marks is to have a good presentationanswer this way for detailed questions which carry much marksstep 1 introdutionstep 2 explain the detailed answer in points step 3 explain the pionts step 4 conclution Please not not to write in small font size write in a much larger size than ur normal way of writingbe to the point answer the question that u know the best that wil give the examiner the impression that u know the subject very well.uder line tha points give subheadings and heading and also underline them.first read the question paper very well dont study in the last minute

Meow_Mix_Master

Right of the bat, I would say 20% of the marks out of 100 . I would like it to be 2 to 3 pages long , Do you expect 1 page to fetch you 20 marks?. If you write and I was the examiner I would give you 5 to 8 marks for it , Of course neatness and presentation skills are very impressive. So your Objective [main frame, items , and material contents] Some call it scope. 2nd. break down in details ,why, which,how,what, 3rd , effects advantages of why, which, how, what,4th, Disadvangates of why,which........... 5th, Conclude to what you feel about it and why you chose that.with the pluses and minuses. Do not write the same stuff over and over again but twist the words.

Downloads
    Uploads

its not how many pages that counts, but how you interpret the data you get/have and model it to drive you point. do go to far away from the topic stay on the margin and you will be alright, there are some great answers here too.