Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mer&der4ever

Why are americans so blinded by bigotry that they resort to cast 'dirt' on their most qualified candidate?

Being a member of a political science society in Paris, I have observed that the general consensus among the informed political astutes is that Obama is by far the most qualified candidate in this year's election.his resourcefulness in office given his rather short time in public service is unquestionable.his ideas and philosophies are more pertinent to the current times.his persona, charm, and relentlentlessly positive energy are without question far above any of the other candidates.....So why is america so insistent on throwing meaningless dirt and dribble on the one candidate who is most qualified (at least by the standards of the rest of the civilized and educated world) to be the president for these times?

Memory Seeker

Why are americans so blinded by bigotry that they resort to cast 'dirt' on their most qualified candidate?

You're right here in the US ! Know how I know ? Give us a break...

mentisthemagnificent

Wright was right and Obama is right for President.

memphis44

I don't know. I certainly will NEVER cast any dirt on BO.

Downloads
    Uploads

I totally agree with you because I am an Obama fan naturally.

Downloads
    Uploads

philosophies, persona, charm and positive energies do not make an effective PresidentWe need someone who can broker deals with our biggest trading partner China, and still require them to do better with their human rights violations....We need someone who can get the economy back on track....someone who knows how the tax system works, how to balance the budget, what encourages job growth, etc...We need someone who can broker deals with other countries in protection of our own against terrorism....We need someone of great intellect, experience, and a conniving sense in order to effect real, postiive change....Persona, charm, philosphy is nice if you are a public speaker...but, not so important in governing our nation.

Mercedes

Oh please, is this a love letter to Obama? You wanna bed him so please leave the leadership of my country out of it, dummy.

Downloads
    Uploads

at least he speaks properly, not ghetto language. did you hear his religious advisor? he's a hate filled individual

Downloads
    Uploads

Obama attended a racist church for 20 years. He IS a racist.In Obama’s book THE AUDACITY OF HOPE:He wrote “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

meonlyme

I'll tell you what ..since you obviously don't know what you are talking about .and haven't researched this man for your self...why don't we just send him over there to you? and you can elect him or whatever..a Racist and a bigot who has led the USA citizens on a wild goose chase while chanting"change &hope". He is not anywhere near being a qualified candidate.Any one who supports obama after all the vile and nasty things that he hears every Sunday is just stupid if they think this man is for equality of the races. Or even the best interests of the USA!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast