Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mendo

Isn't Obama bashing himself?

He has said he doesnt agree with his comments, thats not good enough for you? It seems like you are more interested in attacking him than getting to an issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

His pastor is not running, he is.

Mercedes

if the press continues about his association with this minister and his church, it can only hurt Obama. It was pretty smart of Hiliary to have her surrogates push that into the mainstream at this point in time to try and offset her loss of ground.I honestly don't think a 20 year affiliation can be erased by Obama simply saying he disavows himself with this church at this time. I think his bed is made and he will not have a restful sleep in it. again, as much as I despise Hiliary, she was very smart in having her surrogates push this issue out there

mentalbasset

Obama is playing COLOR with the whole wide world,and "color" people suddenly claim superior thinking, ethereal wisdom and the moral high ground.www.morphyne.com

MentalCaseMaggot

I heard that while I was taking my teen daughter to work. I also heard that when Obama was elected to the US Senate his wife working for Chicago hospital tripled her salary within 3 months of that and Obama put in a pork barrel request for Chicago hospital of 1 million dollars. HMMM interesting. He should remove him, Ferraro had to be dismissed.

Downloads
    Uploads

Rev Wright is not running...you are correct. Obama himself said he asks Rev Wright for political advice very often (read his book) he calls Rev Wright his friend, his mentor, and a great leader.No one in their correct mind would go to a church who speaks the way Rev Wright does about white people unless they felt the same way. Obama has been going to this church for 20 years.If the shoe was on the other foot people would be foaming at the mouth ....if Hillary minister was preaching black hate speaches

Downloads
    Uploads

If the American's still vote for Obama whose minister hates "Whites" unashamedly, then American's are committing mass suicide, I have seen his sermons on you tube , and they are demented to say the least, and don't tell me that Obama does not agree with this man's teaching, he has been going to that church for years, He and Michelle got married by that preacher,who is the worst racist ever, even worse that Al Sharton, he makes Al look like a cuddle bunny!

mentalmunchkin1

Actually he just now said that he doesn't support Rev. Wright to shut people up. If it's not one thing he's denying it's another.I'm a little scared to see what would happen if he became president. People are ignorant and stupid for saying that Obama never supported Wright if he's been his pastor for 20 YEARS and he first claimed that he had 'no intentions of denouncing Rev. Wright'. Hypocrite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12