How so pointless is this crap with the other political parties with their reaction to the BUDGET?

M

Mercedes

How so pointless is this crap with the other political parties with their reaction to the BUDGET?

How POINTLESS is it!!!!!!

Um...Im lost... dont have a clue what your reffering too.BUT ITS POINTLESS! DAMN YOU PEOPLE!YOU POINTLESS FUCKERS!!!

don't agree i think liberal put a good case forward

Its all Bollo@@s and we all really know that but being British we put up and shut up ..............So will the tax man allow me £200 for anew blender in my second home ...I wish

Americans will be on here but got no clue what we are talking about. But we do theirs. Anyway you are right, it is complete cr*p!

Back