The American Magazine was the first magazine to be published in America. What year was it first published in?

M

menabenson

The American Magazine was the first magazine to be published in America. What year was it first published in?

The magazine covered the proceedings of colonial government, moral, political, and historical topics. Andrew Bedford was the publisher of this periodical.a) 1741b) 1841c) 1941

1741 ???

this isn't a "quiz all these random strangers on here"it's a site about stupid questions or questions that u really need answeredi don't freakn care wat year it was published in sry

I think I would have to go with 1841

A) 1741

I might look old , but I'm not THAT old!

Back