Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scary, I know but do you think the Psychic, Nostradamus actually predicted this Presidential election?

I remember this prediction and thought it far fetched but know I can see how he made the analogy. He probably saw what he thought was a "moor" or someone he thought was of middle eastern decent. Because Barack is relatively "fair" skinned he doesnt come across as an pure African. But it is scarey. Can you find the passage. I'll look on the internet.

mer.

Scary, I know but do you think the Psychic, Nostradamus actually predicted this Presidential election?

First of all they give Nostradamus historical episodes on the History Channel all the time, and Not ONCE have they ever mentioned that. Second, What you may have seen is Hillaradamus, spreading all her racist junk through her campaign.Third, if you are well educated and researched on the History of Nostradamus, you will find that he predicted several incidents we consider close to history. One of those being of the "elevated blonde" (you could say fatheaded or wanna be)in QUATRAIN 1.39 who is knock off, murdered, or DEFEATED. That last choice (DEFEATED) could be a perfect predection for Hillary.Finally, to all of you bigots who consider being a Muslim a bad thing, consider the following facts:When Europe was sunk in the Dark Ages and London was still a village, Muslims brought science and knowledge to Spain, where there was street lighting in Cordova, 70 public libraries, where Jews who were persecuted by the Visigoths were living in complete peace and safety under Muslim rule!Muslim scientists preserved Greek thought, translated it and then passed on to the West. Muslims invented Algebra, Trigonometry, were first to perform open-heart surgery, invented the numerals, the astrolabe, and many many other things the West should be grateful for today. Being Muslim, and for that fact of any faith or religion, should be looked at as an HONOR and NOT disgrace. Being a bigot, close-minded, stupid and ignorant of history is the real stain. Nothing`s worse than ignorance and stupidity.GO READ A BOOK CALLED "LOST HISTORY: The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Scientists, Thinkers and Artists," By Michael Hamilton Morga

Downloads
    Uploads

I've also watched something like that but it was on national geographic. And also independantly thought that of obama. It is kinda scary, I mean, I'm a republican, I don't even like democrats (In, fact I hate them with thier communist policies) but for some reason I find obama appealing. I don't know why. Maybe its his stance on the war.Don't take Nastrudumbass seriously. His work is crap, its a bunch of vagu general stuff that can be said to be a prophecy of anything. Its useless coz it has NEVER actually predicted anything before hand, only after it had haapened have people found the "relevant" extracts from his writing. Not much of fortune telling if you ask me

Mendo

Notice how not one person here as provided a link to back this up, or anything that even comes close to it? That's because there ISN'T one. You can find Nostradamus's predictions ALL over the internet, but not one single mention of anything like this.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Nostradamus%27s+Predictions&btnG=Se arch

meonlyme

ursofaki, Obama is fair skinned because his mother was white. Funny how some mixed race people refer to themselves as black or African American only. I heard Halle Berry siad something like that during an award acceptance speech. Being "the first African American woman to win this" etc... She's 1/2 white, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12