Scary, I know but do you think the Psychic, Nostradamus actually predicted this Presidential election?

M

Memster M

Scary, I know but do you think the Psychic, Nostradamus actually predicted this Presidential election?

I remember seeing a TV special about 20 years ago about Nastradamous' predictions and how they came true through the centuries. He had predicted the events of 9/11 among so many other things, but said we would then elect a President wearing a blue turbin (only signifying the nation of Islam) (he only wrote in riddles for religious/political reasons), that we know very little about, but are engaged by his good looks, charm and carisma; only to find after his election, that we have let a monster in the back door............At the time, I dismissed it as impossible and far fetched, the American people would be too smart for that. I still have it on Beta format, but that is imossible to replay now..Does anyone else remember the program though?...........Eerie.

Nostradamus is a pile of bone dust

They didn't dream about black men or white women doing anything back then

Gosh, not another one of these Anti-Christ/Muslim talks...Please grow up!

That is scarey....i wish there was some way i could hear it, thats interesting.....people better wake up, we all know whats gonna happen, the world will never be the same....and when it does i hope for all these people that are for them are happy.....because its them that will put us there!

so you will still be forwarding the muslim email?

Well, if that's the scenario, then Nostradamus got it wrong. Sen. Obama doesn't wear turbans or any form of Muslim dress, nor is he a Muslim. His biological father was a lukewarm non-practicing Muslim, but was out of his life at the age of 2. His stepfather was a moderate Muslim. He attended a secular public school in Indonesia with a Muslim majority student body. He was raised without any religion by his atheist mother and selected Christianity as his faith as an adult. Those are the facts. So, where's the blue turban?

I'm pretty sure I never saw Bush in a blue turban, but who knows what he does behind closed doors!I'm getting goose-bumps!

I find this question very eerie myself because I saw that program. He claims the world will end in 2012...he hasn't been wrong yet! Obama is rather good looking and very persuasive you may have just hit on something.

Yes, here is his quatrain in it's entirety: The city of wind shall blow over the landhalf dark and half lighta mysterious mana rod made of ham coming over the hillfollows behind, with a bubba named billfor the favor of manythey both shall contendbut the son of cain shall prevail in the endwhat once seemed so darkhas now turned to lightthanks to the reverendjeremiah white.It's enough to give you boose gumps.

I remember this prediction and thought it far fetched but know I can see how he made the analogy. He probably saw what he thought was a "moor" or someone he thought was of middle eastern decent. Because Barack is relatively "fair" skinned he doesnt come across as an pure African. But it is scarey. Can you find the passage. I'll look on the internet.

First of all they give Nostradamus historical episodes on the History Channel all the time, and Not ONCE have they ever mentioned that. Second, What you may have seen is Hillaradamus, spreading all her racist junk through her campaign.Third, if you are well educated and researched on the History of Nostradamus, you will find that he predicted several incidents we consider close to history. One of those being of the "elevated blonde" (you could say fatheaded or wanna be)in QUATRAIN 1.39 who is knock off, murdered, or DEFEATED. That last choice (DEFEATED) could be a perfect predection for Hillary.Finally, to all of you bigots who consider being a Muslim a bad thing, consider the following facts:When Europe was sunk in the Dark Ages and London was still a village, Muslims brought science and knowledge to Spain, where there was street lighting in Cordova, 70 public libraries, where Jews who were persecuted by the Visigoths were living in complete peace and safety under Muslim rule!Muslim scientists preserved Greek thought, translated it and then passed on to the West. Muslims invented Algebra, Trigonometry, were first to perform open-heart surgery, invented the numerals, the astrolabe, and many many other things the West should be grateful for today. Being Muslim, and for that fact of any faith or religion, should be looked at as an HONOR and NOT disgrace. Being a bigot, close-minded, stupid and ignorant of history is the real stain. Nothing`s worse than ignorance and stupidity.GO READ A BOOK CALLED "LOST HISTORY: The Enduring Legacy of Muslim Scientists, Thinkers and Artists," By Michael Hamilton Morga

I've also watched something like that but it was on national geographic. And also independantly thought that of obama. It is kinda scary, I mean, I'm a republican, I don't even like democrats (In, fact I hate them with thier communist policies) but for some reason I find obama appealing. I don't know why. Maybe its his stance on the war.Don't take Nastrudumbass seriously. His work is crap, its a bunch of vagu general stuff that can be said to be a prophecy of anything. Its useless coz it has NEVER actually predicted anything before hand, only after it had haapened have people found the "relevant" extracts from his writing. Not much of fortune telling if you ask me

Notice how not one person here as provided a link to back this up, or anything that even comes close to it? That's because there ISN'T one. You can find Nostradamus's predictions ALL over the internet, but not one single mention of anything like this.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Nostradamus%27s+Predictions&btnG=Search

ursofaki, Obama is fair skinned because his mother was white. Funny how some mixed race people refer to themselves as black or African American only. I heard Halle Berry siad something like that during an award acceptance speech. Being "the first African American woman to win this" etc... She's 1/2 white, too.

Back