Did Rev. Jeremiah Wright's comments kill Obama's campaign?

MensaMan

Feb 16, 2008
True Wright isn't Obama's political adviser, but he is his "spiritual adviser" and "mentor". I think a persons belief system is a better gage of who they are and what they believe. Most Americans will not vote for him now and the Republicans would pig roast him in the fall with this. His campaign is done.This does not come close to the Ferarro snafu.Obama can be quoted on numerous occasions calling him his spiritual adviser and mentor. Let's keep the facts straight.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Do you believe everything you're told? If not, then why would you assume that Obama does?

I am not voting for his pastor. I am voting for Obama. I like the fact that he passed legislation in Illinois insuring 150,000 people. I like the fact that his good judgement allowed him to speak out against an unjust and ill-advised war in Iraq when so many others, like Hillary supported it because it was the popular thing to do, regardless of whether it was wrong. Let's get back to real issues like Health Care and the War in Iraq

news outlets bought dvd's of the pastors sermons from 7 years ago...it nice to see the mud sling, from Clinton, media, and McCain..teflon man will be ready come August.

I totally agree. I have been in 43 states and most of this country is very patriotic; Talking bad about America is 'fighting words' in the heartland. I just can't see him recovering from this.

No, Obama will win. Who would ever vote for Hillary Clinton? She is scary.Obama has a white mother who he loved and he is honest.Hillary Clinton is a deceitful liar.

If that's the most important thing Americans are concerned about that's really sad. There's other things like uh, our economy

Actually right wing talk radio is the only one that cares about it; I mean its not like its Geraldine Ferraro or anything.

Did Geraldine Ferraro's comments kill Clinton's campaign? True Ferraro isn't Clinton's political adviser, but she is her "mentor". I think a persons belief system is a better gage of who they are and what they believe. Most Americans will not vote for her now and the Republicans would pig roast her in the fall with this. Her campaign is done.

Obama is toast ... the liberal media can hide it ... but the PACs in October will run adds of his minister and devastate Obama ... Republican landslide .. no question

I think it did serious damage. Of course there are the die-hards who can excuse any behavior. obama showed a serious lack of judgment by staying at this church for 20 years. After listening to this type of vile, hate-filled ranting every Sunday for 20 years, one is totally immersed in it and tends to adopt it as one's own with-out conscious thought. If people continue to support him, they seriously need to do a reality check on their lives. Lie down with the dogs, get up with the fleas.

Yes, I just did "Oh my God" I cannot believe what I just heard. Now I know what Obama meant about change. He wants to put the white people as slaves? lol, lol, lol. Pastor Jeremiah Wright just mess Mr purple lips Obama campaign. This is his mentor, His pastor. If he doesn't like America. Wait I would say. " IF YOU DON'T LIKE USA GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE ". AND BY THE WAY GOD BLESS AMERICA NOW AND FOREVER.

Back