Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    meonlyme

Can you believe Obama's words that he turns to pastor Wright for spiritual advise not political in 20 years?

barak HUSSEIN osama bin obam is not capable of being sincere. He is a flaming marxist, a pathological liar, and worst of all, he harbors unrepenting hatred of America.His wife is the same way.This piece of filth needs to be sent packing.

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you believe Obama's words that he turns to pastor Wright for spiritual advise not political in 20 years?

Deee, dee, deeeee. I don't think soooo. He is as racist as Hi's pastor.

Mephistopheles

No.....He is hoping to get in power....I am beginning to wonder if the war in the middle east has been used as an opportunity for another radical group to attempt a take over of the US..

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, why would he go to a pastor for poitical advice? You go to another politician for political advice, you go to a pastor for spiritual advice. Everyone who goes to church picks and chooses what they want to believe and discards the rest.

Downloads
    Uploads

No, never believed a word he said.No, he is not sincere.I predicted that there was stuff about osama/obama waiting in the wings to be revealed and, lemme tell ya...you ain't heard nothin' yet!

meonlyme

Which is the greater oxymoron black republican or Gay Republican??? They're both getting it in the shorts by the Rep Party and they're PUSHING BACK!!! hooo hooo hooo...to keep it legal, what was the question? oh yeah, GWB actually spoke to God who told him to invade Iraq!!! so what's the big deal????

Meni A

I for don't believe it to be sincere. But, I'm sure he sincerely wants to distant himself now because it is hurting his campaign.Vegas...get a grip. He may not be his pastor but he clearly holds the same views. What reason would he have for belonging to such a church? Obama claims his oposition uses the race card when facts are put out there regarding votes. But it's very clear that he uses that card effectively for himself.

Downloads
    Uploads

pastor wright is all wrong.He is a racist from the word go.He hates white people.so send him to africa along with all of them who feel the same.it is 'them'&'us',unless you have blinders on.nobody can or will change it.i agree a lot of them are good,decent,non-racist people.they are the ones who need to stay here.the pastor is retiring,i think it's time.he may have Alzheimer's which means he needs to go now.he is dragging hussein down.can't wait to see the next episode.

Memory Seeker

then why does he borrow the good pastors speeches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12