Whos think Bush is running our economy into the ground?

Mengo

Feb 14, 2008
Yeah im not really a political person but now im getting really mad becuz of bush, my cuzinns lost their home, like a year ago, [they have 4 kids going to be 5] and like other problems like loss of jobs and stuff! I mean gas is high and im just mad bot the whole thing!

Since the President doesn't run the economy, not me. Only those with no clue about economics and how our government runs would think so..

Although I hate Bush, I can still tell you don't know a lick about YOUR government. If you are going to be a Bush Basher, have it because you know what is going on; not based off what others tell you.I guess this is the reason why the electoral college is still around.

if they have to sweat the price of a tank of gas maybe they shouldn't be spitting out kids. i'm just sayin'.

You can't blame Bush for your "cuzinn" is unable to make his payments. Bush gave people a chance at a better life and they screwed it up by not paying their bills. Under Bush, I bought the first house I ever bought and it's doing just fine.

I knew that back in 2000 when Bush gave his OPEC buddies Americas budget surplus Clinton created.Bush and the Bushbots hate America.

Your cousins lost their home because they didn't read the fine print.Bush is not that powerful to actually do that damage to the economy.No one person can control the economy.

He has wasted our treasury on a senseless war. Now the dollar is almost worthless in the world.What is amazing is that there are so many people left who would still vote for this jerk and his republican cronies and McCain who promises more of the same.

I believe everyone in America (besides the rich snobs who only care about themselves) does.

bush is responsible cause he is our president and that's all happening on his watch...no matter what he is responsible. but bush is quite insane my dear...chow f,p

Hand raised high...Though it has made he and his friends a whole lot of money. The Federal Government just bailed out a huge investment bank today. We'll bail out the bank who underwrote terrible mortgage bonds to the people in foreclosure, but, of course, not the people...just the gigantic businesses.

First things first, spelling is a good trade to learn. Next, Maybe your cousin needs to spend a little money on some BIRTH CONTROL! Lastly, Bush doesn't control the economy, the people do. It's all about supply and demand; as for the gas prices, everyone uses gasoline, therefore making it more pricey. If nobody wanted it, it would be cheap. (BTW, nobody FORCES you to buy gas....)

Did it ever occur to you to figure out why the economy is so bad? I wonder how you came to the conclusion that is is Bush's fault. Simply by watching TV? Would you enlighten us? Did it occur to you that your cousins lost their home because they took out a loan, probably sold to them by a greedy banker, that they could not afford? There are plenty of jobs out there, so how is that a problem? You might have to look, or even lower yourself to do some blue collar work, but they are there. You admit you are not very political, and your question confirms it, so maybe you ought to do some research into it before you ask too many more questions concerning politics.

You have every reason to be upset with Bush so don't let those people saying different bother you.As far as the loss of your cousins house the realtors were using shady practices to get people loans that might not have otherwise qualified. Most people do not understand the terms of the loans and unfortunately don't know to read the fine print.Hopefully things will get better for them soon.You have every right to be mad too. Times are not good.

This question is more than political. It is haunting it is disturbing. Our entire manufacturing base has been off-shored, even much of our service industry is being off-shored. There are very few jobs (ever looked in the newspaper employment section) Our main exports are our debt. We are giving this country away. No one seems to understand the implications of this huge debt. No one is saying anything. Things will get a lot worse. I think the wealthy are getting so much help from the government so they can buy everything the faltering middle class can sell including their homes.

Back