Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If Obama wins the Democratic nomination, who would be willing to trash their .................?

own political reputation to stand by his side. It will be political suicide to run with this man now.I am crazy? You know nothing of politics, do you? He is an outcast now.

Downloads
    Uploads

If Obama wins the Democratic nomination, who would be willing to trash their .................?

you are crazy! people should be honored to work with obama regardless of what his preacher says

memyself,i

He now has the plague.

memyself,i

he'll do fine. Give it time.

Downloads
    Uploads

Sarita,You are going through a phase right now....It's called being in denial...

meplaynow1978

If he will become a president then he will help country to get rid of Eonomic depression.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'll stand with Obama any day. Our national Bush, Neo-Con nightmare is about to be over.

Mentat

Well he's going to win the general, whether you like it or not. I don't think he should, but it's clear that he will. The GOP might as well try again in 2012.

memphis44

This too shall pass. Obama will be fine. He will overcome this absurdity. There will be someone to run with him because he will be president.

Memster M

I think there will be plenty of radical left who would be thrilled to run with the anti-America candidate.I do not think Obama will win the nomination.