Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    meplaynow1978

Why do so many people use Y!A as a medium for the political agenda?

And more importantly, is there a way to filter out categories so I don't have to see these? I feel like 25% of the questions asked here (90% of the questions asked in the Politics section) are not proper questions, but political rants crafted in such a way to fit into the question format. For example, things like "Why is the president so dumb?" or "Why does Obama hate the US?" Do these people not have anyone in real life to discuss with? It feels like they are just looking for ways to push their opinions down everyone's throat. I honestly want to know why people do this. I don't mind ignoring them, but it's really obnoxious and seems inappropriate. And, yes. I do see the arguable hypocrisy in part of my question, but this subject hasn't been beaten to death with no purpose.It's obvious I hope, but I meant "their" not "the" in the title.

menehune_808

The same people who ask those questions don't even really know what is going on...they just like to complain. They will hear 1 bad thing that Bush has done or some rumor that may or may not be true about Obama and they will use that and nothing else to rant and complain and fight just for the sake of ranting, complaning, and fighting...even if they don't know the whole story...

Downloads
    Uploads

Because the majority of people there are not interested in a real political dialogue, just an opportunity to show why the opporsition is the worst kind of humans ever