Can anyone help me choose a topic?

M

Meow_Mix_Master

That is the assignment, I need an Indian tribe for section 1 and section 2. I would just like suggestions so that I can start on my assignment.Native American cultures Section one: Select any PreColumbian native American culture of the Southwest United States and discuss that tribes social, economic, and political characteristics. Section two: Select any Pre-Columbian native American culture of the east coast and discuss that tribe;s social, economic, and political characteristics

I would just google those two "tribes" and see what comes up and go from there. good luck!

You should be able to find a lot of info on the Anasazi (ancestors of the Hopi and Pueblo Indians). East Coast is a little harder. The Creeks and Seminoles were descendants of an Indian tribe whose name I can't remember. There was a tribe called the Apalachi or something similar. But I don't know how much info you'll be able to find on that. Maine had the Penobscot, the Kennebec and the Wawanoc - but again don't know how much you can find on them. Too bad the "east coast" doesn't include Ohio - because there's a ton of info available about the Hopewell tribe - I've visited their mounds and museum. The Hopewell Mounds is a good source of info about that tribal group. Good luck.

I would go with ur first choice because I find it would be more interesting plus would have more information pertaining to it.

Back