Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Election 2008 - One fundamental question?

Let's put aside all political issues and back and forth right now. Here is one fundamental question that I'd like to ask: Is it possible to elect a president of the United States of America who puts another country ahead of the interests of America?We don't need Paster Wright's words. Every member of the Trinity United Church of Christ must pledge to a so-called Black Values System. Among its basic tenets include the requirement to put Africa first, and also to put blacks ahead of all other considerations. You will notice at the TUCC website, (unless it has been recently altered or sanitized) the country of Africa prominently displayed. Senator Obama has been a member of this church for a very long time, and he presumably takes the Black Values System commitment seriously as well.So I ask you, are we ready to elect to our highest office a man who puts another country ahead of our own?

mentalmunchkin1

Barack Obama: "I never heard about those kind of comments from my Pastor, until I started running for president in January 2007". Obama just don't know how to lie, lack of political experiences ...Obama is bashing himself!

Downloads
    Uploads

No. That was the idea behind the native-born citizen clause in the constitution, to prevent "allegiance to another country first" from happening.

Downloads
    Uploads

Always trying to come up with something new to bash obama. None of these things will work, he will be our next president of the US.

Downloads
    Uploads

No. McCain'08

meonlyme

It's a C-O-N-T-I-N-E-N-T!Where the hell r u getting this? Same issues w/ Catholicism and JFKLook where he went (the Office & said 2 be one of the best presidents ever, and so what if he got shot? Hillary seems like a viable primary suspect).Obama '08

Downloads
    Uploads

No way would I vote for him. I want my Presidents priority to be the USA not Africa.I saw this while researching all the candidates many months ago. I tried then to bring it to everyone's attention and they said I made it up and that I was the racist.How sweet it is that it is finally becoming public knowledge.

meowpotatoes

No.They are going to go over the delegates in Iowa and re vote the ones that werent for Hillary and Obama. Hillary could take more than him there.

mentalbasset

My compliments to you for asking such a thought provoking question. I think you are absolutely right! Why would we elect someone to our highest office that clear has an allegiance to another country! I certainly hope that all voters ask themselves this very question before they cast their vote!

Downloads
    Uploads

More right wing gibberish...wow...I'll have to hand it to you guys, you don't give up! Here's an idea....why don't you tell why we should vote for old man McCain? He's a born-again reactionary who's managed to @ss kiss his way back into the good graces of a whole #$%^ load of radical clergy creeps of the 'christian right. He's vowed to continue this insane occupation of Iraq using borrowed money and the lives and limbs of as many folks on both sides as it takes. Not to mention more tax cuts for the rich. Are you rich? If you're not why are you so worried about 'them', when you should be worried about 'you'? Also, 'Africa' isn't a 'country....it's a continent.....you guys!