I have no liscence to drive due to medical. So I
home it's 2am my father in law says come get us at a local strip club about 2 miles away cuz he's drunk so I go with my wife she drives our car back I drive my father in laws truck he says be carefully there's been a cop circling us since we got there I say ok so I stop to turn onto the coss street of my house and spell s t o p I always do this when I used to drive and I go so out of the dark a car turns on it lights it's a cop he pulls me over I say sorry sir no liscense due to medical but I explain sittuation. He says turn around I do and cuffs snap on he calls me in I'm clean I have no re ord at all he then calls backup. My wife is out side pleading to let her give me my medication they say no she advises how I need it I have epilepsy they agree they pull me out I fall cuz have no ballance with cuffs and she gives me my pills I ask the officer help getting up he says tale a seat the whole time the cuffs are cutting into me, my wife says what did he do the officer says he didn't stop she ask if he has his cam rolling he tells her what! She ask again he then cuffs her a 3rd officer shows up asks what's going on the first officer says we are hostile the 2nd officer corrects hi

long story short we where let go I have a citation/ticket I don't have the money to pay it. Can I somehow make a payment arrangement. And can I complain or will it be worse on me. I know I stopped I did and I think we where treated very bad. Options???? Please help with valid information. The state is Texas by the way.