Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    KINGOFHEARTSGENTIE

??????NAKED??????

Please pleazzzzzzzz dont report this. My question has nothing to do with nudity or sex, I just typed it to get your attention. I have some normal, good and humorous questions, which need your answer.Q1. How can I paste a lengthy link in my answer/question.(I am not using PC. I am using OPERA MINI BROWSER to explore the web and Y!A on my Mobile( Sony ericsson K310i) i cant use computer yet.)Q2. What will happen if STONE COLD meets SHARK Boy(still teasing AUSTIN) in a shopping MALL?3. Who is better on the mic BATISTA or A PLASTIC BUCKET?Q4. Is it possible to make a wrestling promotion without scripts?5. What will HHH do, if he bcoms the chairman of WWE?Now DONT FORGET TO STAR ME.

RatedRSuperstar

??????NAKED??????

1. Dont know.2. Stone Cold will throw Shark Boy into a fountain and throw a penny at him then go to Subway for a nice lunch.3. A plastic bucket.4. Ya but it would be just a lil boring.5. HHH will do a much better job. You better pray all the McMahon's die in some horrible accident before that will ever happen.

Downloads
    Uploads

??????NAKED??????

wtf. Well wow.

ColefoughtthelawandColewon

??????NAKED??????

1. no idea2. stone cold will give him a stunner and pour his clam juice on him and walk away.3. Batista on a really good day4. ...definitlly maybe5. he will reunite DX for good.

KennyD8348

??????NAKED??????

TOO Many questions .... How about ONE or TWo questions at the most per request ?I will answere a couple of your questions ....IF Stone Cold met Shark Boy at the mall; he'd shake his hand and be cordial ....NO; it is not possible to have a Professional Wrestling Promotion without scripts ... there are Timelines to consider PLUS things could get out of hand, and someone could get killed .....There is NO chance of Triple H becoming Chairman of the WWE . His wife Stephanie will get that honor as her mother, Linda McMahon will continue as President and really control the company's business aspects ... Steph will take over her fathers responsabilities ...Triple H and his pal; Shawn Michaels are schedueled to be in charge of recruiting talent etc ....

deadman2395

??????NAKED??????

1. how do you post a question?? lol2. stone cold will open a can of whip ass on him3. LOL, nice joke but batista LOL4. Yes5. he'll push himself and never let anyone but him win the title. he's going to be a 80 year old champ.