Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    hailey8047

which cellphone should i get? 10 points?

I'm 13. girl.Should i get the LG Shine Pink- 4.993http://www.rogers.com/web/portlets/consumer/wireless/phoneBuyflow/MagnifyPhones.jsp?productId=TU720PNKR&productType= PHONE_TYPE_NORMALorSony Ericsson W580i Pink-.99http://www.rogers.com/web/portlets/consumer/wireless/phoneBuyflow/MagnifyPhones.jsp?productId=W580IPNKR&productType= PHONE_TYPE_NORMALwhich one? 10 points to best answer<3

MangoMuncher

the first looks better, but if you tend to loose things id go with the second one cuz its cheaper

AlexF

2nd one if you like music

Courtney8333

i think you should get the lg shine. maybe not pink thats a little expensive. i have the red one. i love it. but with mine and i dont know if its only mine thatt does it but when you shut it hard, it sometimes turns off, thats the only bad part. but it takes amazingly great pictures. the texting is easy. i recommened it. (:

thuggedoutwhytegurl

the first one looks better but the second one is cheaper and the music player will be good for you so you should go with the sony

getLO0SE3011

LG SHINE!honestly the sony one sucks.

ChrisF

Sony Ericson as a company invests a LOT more money in the manufacturing of their phones than LG does. Because LG phones have been failing at such an incredibly high rate lately, this is their effort to get back on the map with a flashy phone that they can dramatically overprice. What you're getting with the LG Shine is IDENTICAL features when compared to the W580i. Both phones have the same exact camera, a similar operating system, and they are the same speed on the web. The Shine is twice the price of the Sony Ericson, plus all it comes with is the home charger. When you open the box of the Sony Ericson you will find the data cable to hook it up to your computer so you can get your music and pictures off of it ($40 when purchased seperately) and headphones to fit your phone ($35 when purchased seperately). It is very common for people to come in looking for the Shine and quickly be turned away from it when they attempt to navigate the menu. If you have never used a Shine before make sure that you get into the store and check it out. That round navigation peg in the middle of the phone goes up, down, left, right and presses in- The problem is that it is INCREDIBLY difficult to press the button in a certain direction without pressing it in (which acts as the "ok" button). Navigation of the Shine is horrible at best, and it is one of the most returned cell phones we carry right now. I strongly urge you to go with the Sony Ericson, the Shine is too overpriced and LG is a very cheap manufacturer when compared to others. The Shine is much more likely to fail

dogstar4god2470

personally,i say the shine.b/c its a lot easeir to navigate.at least for me.