The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy seminar title inspiration help please!?

~Shadow~1

Feb 9, 2009
I'm writing a 30 page seminar paper on the book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which is dealing with different views on the Meaning of Life in the book. Things such as wealth, fame, happiness, religion, love, etc.

The problem is that I cannot seem to come up for a good title for this seminar! For some reason, my inspiration has completely abandoned me for the past 3 days and I have to tell my professor by title of m seminar by tomorrow!!! O.O The title has to be VERY precise, he says. So, if you wanna go a little wild with your imagination you can, but then please also think of a subtitle that will be precise.

I would really appreciate it if people took this sersiously, because it is just very important for me. :(((
Also, please don't just write 42 and leave. It's annoying and I might even flag you!

For all intelligent answers, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^.^

Adventure, Adulation and Asylum: Deep Thoughts on What Motivates the Galaxy's Life Forms in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

God, Glory, and Gargle-Blasters: Deep Thoughts on the Universal Motivators in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I Just Want a Cup of Earl Grey: Reasons to Go On Living in Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Mix and match as desired.

Back