The following message was sent to you via the IhAv.NET Contact Us form by Kathy.

--------------------------------

you need to take this post off, it is illegal in most parts of the world.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:26 AM #1 (permalink)
Hue L

Level: -INF [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]

Need to painlessly poison and kill my neighbor's dogs?
So my neighbor has like 5 or 6 pretty big dogs. They "mark" their territories everywhere, occasionally bark all night long and harass the passing pedestrians. Now I can live with that, but a week ago they went over to my driveway and killed one of my cats. All of them at once came and treated my cat as though it were a feather stuffed pillow, and today they were about to jump into my backyard and would've done the same thing again had I not thrown stones at em'. My cats have to live in my backyard due to my family asthma problems, and I now have 4 kittens and one old one. Been here for around 3 years and never had any problems until now and the last thing I want is one of my kittens completely ripped to pieces. Taking my cats in is out of the question for my mom would literally die due to her asthma if I did. So, to get to the point, what's the quickest and most painless way to poison and kill a dog? Called a pound, no results. Owner is a bastard, doesn't listen.

--------------------------------

Referring Page:
From Mail: [email protected]
IP Address: 121.44.181.152
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0