Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe in psychic visions or premonitions?

If you do, have you or a friend expierenced one? What is it like? Do they have a basic integer of time they show?( do they only show a certain amount of time ahead.) What triggers a vision? I know I asked a lot, I just want answers from different people instead of reading an article. Any extra info would be great

I've never thought to believe I've had one, I just want to hear from people who believe they have

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do readings professionally, and have visions and premonitions. However, timing for me is difficult to be exact about. I feel that's because when something happens is always dependent on a series of smaller events. I am much better at pinpointing down the order of things happening, with a ballpark of timing. I attribute that largely to free will. Fate is not set in stone, and we have the ability to make choices. Therefore the future is fluid and changing - not rigid and precise.

Just my thoughts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have and so does one of my closest friend. It actually happens often. I don't really know how to describe it, it was like looking into another world.

The visions are completely random too. They can vary from a few seconds before it happens to a few years. I once predicted that this young karate kid was going to say, "Expect the unexpected," on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. (Random, right?)

I don't know what triggers a vision. Maybe your subconscious wanting to let you something? Maybe a moment reminds of you of something else and leads to another thing...

There's still way too much to be discovered and there are many thing unknown about psychic visions, telekinesis, etc. But I guess that's the beauty of it all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nope.