Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola Cliq Bootloader USB Init, STUCK!?

Here is what happened. I updated my Cliq to the latest official firmware which was I think 1.3.18 (the two updates that came out in march). It started to mess up my phone so I flashed it using RSD Lite to Firmware 1.1.31, without thinking. Now the phone is stuck in a black screen with a blue bar at the bottom that says "Bootloader USB Init" in white letters.

No matter what SHX file I use to flash it now, it stays stuck in this same screen. What do I do? I tried to download the Firmware 1.3.18 from ModMyMoto.com. If anyone is familiar with this website I am asking for some BIG HELP! I found the Firmware 1.3.18 (bootloader version 05.15), but EVERYTIME I click on "download" the website gets redirected to the HOME page. I am registered and logged in, yet it still keeps going to the main page and not allowing me to download.

What do I do from here on? PLEASE help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, no offense but it seems like you have no idea what you are doing. You are lucky i found this question.

First off, the bootloader for the cliq comes locked. You need to unlock it before you can succesfully flash an image. Did you root before trying to flash a rom? if you dont know, then its no. If you didnt root thats your problem. Email me and ill try and help you fix it.

Unregistered
    ok tell us smart guy how to do it then ive read 100 post but no one still has an answer email me at [email protected]

Unregistered
    i really need up with this problem. If you an help me i will greatly appreciate it. [email protected]

Unregistered

stock

OMG.!! finally someone knows about it. im having the same problem. plz help

Unregistered
    please help [email protected]

Unregistered
    i have the same boot loader please help me!!

Unregistered
    I have similar problem with my Cliq 2-3 months ago, any help/info you can offer is very much appreciated.