Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    chrstnwrtr

After watching some car chases on YouTube,

I'm disgusted at the stupidity of criminals.? How do these guys think they can get away from the police by trying to drive away and continually rack up driving violations next to the other charges they were accused of? They swerve in and out of busy intersections with no regard for the lives others, they try to outrun the cops at dangerous, breakneck speeds, etc.Whatever happened to taking responsibility and just turning yourself in? It's a lot less trouble.

writer_law
    Criminals are just stupid. That's why they deserve to go to jail.

javi
    I think some of these criminals are just doing it for the rush or doing it just to get on tv just to get the spotlight

stacye5398
    The answer to this is simple. If you are stupid enough to run from the police, then you are stupid enough to make irratinal decisions and get caught. Stupidity has no concern for other human beings.

VanJohn ♫
    Criminals lack training. It's a matter of funding. There's no telling how much the government could save in medical treatment and costs, auto insurance subsidies, court costs, and a host of other costs, if we could make it a rule that criminals have to take advanced driver training, pass high speed pursuit courses (from the perspective of the rabbit) and learn how to properly operate the cars they commit crimes in.

northyankeefun
    Hi!I never respond in a jack-ass sort of way, but this time I feel like I should. If you feel criminals are stupid (most are) why don't you join their ranks and show them how it should be done.

pistola
    They are so stupid, that they ought to be put in jail.