Old high school crush that sounds like he's falling for me, but he wont meet up.?

melissaa

May 25, 2008
I thought nothing would happen that has. He started calling after our chat period where we would chat everyday. What I don't understand is why he is almost scared to meet up with me. He's engaged but it's not going well and I have a boyfriend in jail. He flirts outright and asks if i believe in fate, even that he loved me. I got mad twice, once last night because he always acts like he's got something going on and i know he doesn't. After I get upset I hate it, it turns into like high school games. Also hes complimented another girls picture and he told me once that she told him that she had to slow them down, he was clearly upset. He was like we are just friends. He knows more than that would happen with us I think, he did say he was worried about that. But I think he would hang out with the other girl, he left her a post yesterday that said I just saw you at burger king and you got away, you aren't going to do that again. And when I did get upset about him always having an excuse about not hang in out, he's busy, he was on face book! And he says oh the real you is comming out. I'm soooooooooooooo confused.Also when we do get along he is so flirtatous and says im the girl he's been lookin for, cause I'm shy? Nice, I was always shy in school. He tells me everything that is goin on with him, he's just so inconsistant when he says he'll call right back. He even said he loved me. And that he freezes up around girls like me. i've never slept around, mabye he's used to a certain type of girl. His engagement isn't going well supposidly,he says he isn't getting married.Tonight he text me good night and that he can't wait to hang out.

Back