Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Extreamly vivid dreams "day-sha-voo" later in life?

I have had dreams in my early life, and i am now on recently noticing Day-sha-voo seeing my vivid dreams, such as a place, person, car, or even a whole event in one or two cases, i totally forgot about the dreams until they happened and i have had some more vivid dreams, is it possible that these may happen sometime in the future? i don't know, but they all seem to be good dreams, so it woulndn't be bad if they became true, but it also wouldn't be bad if they didn't, they are just dreams, right?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its hard to prove/disprove precognitive dreams, but deja-vu is a normal thing, but a lot of times its just the mind playing tricks on you. I'd have to go into scientific detail on how the brain stores its memories and how it processes new ones, but that would take up too much time and you'd probably get bored... so in short, some perceptions can feel like memories or that you've dreamed them before when you may not have (or maybe you did, I cant say you didnt either). Especially if you didnt remember the dreams until after they happened, you may not have dreamed it at all, but only thought you had.

As for the new dreams coming true... depending on the dream, you could possibly make it true if you expect it to happen. I mean, you're not going to make a pig fly, or win the lotto..but if you dream of getting a promotion lets say, it could be a dream reflecting all the hard work you've been putting into what you do, and you'd end up getting the promotion anyway, regardless of whether you dreamed it or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Déjà-vu, from the french meaning already seen.

Downloads
    Uploads

Keys Dr. Dream please indulge my curiosity & tell more..

I for one would love to hear your thoughts on dreams & the mind. I want to know & learn more but all around me has mindless therioes. Thank you so much, Nickel

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.[SIZE="3"
    [/SIZE] I for one would love to hear your thoughts on dreams & the mind. I want to know & learn more but all around me has mindless therioes. Thank you so much, NickelDreamer;2117511]Its hard to prove/disprove precognitive dreams, but deja-vu is a normal thing, but a lot of times its just the mind playing tricks on you. I'd have to go into scientific detail on how the brain stores its memories and how it processes new ones, but that would take up too much time and you'd probably get bored... so in short, some perceptions can feel like memories or that you've dreamed them before when you may not have (or maybe you did, I cant say you didnt either). Especially if you didnt remember the dreams until after they happened, you may not have dreamed it at all, but only thought you had.

As for the new dreams coming true... depending on the dream, you could possibly make it true if you expect it to happen. I mean, you're not going to make a pig fly, or win the lotto..but if you dream of getting a promotion lets say, it could be a dream reflecting all the hard work you've been putting into what you do, and you'd end up getting the promotion anyway, regardless of whether you dreamed it or not.

Unregistered
    iwant to know my good dream to my boyfriend marvin polledo

Unregistered
    i am having the same vivid dreams and it dosent happen reguarly but every now and then. it only happens for a second or 2 but it gets quite anoying not know what it is or why it happens. do you know anything