Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why can't I stream divx movies in Google Chrome?

I recieve 4 errors when I try to play a divx movie online in Chrome:
    "The procedure entry point xmlReadMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll."
    "This application has failed to start because DPB3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
    THEN this, again, two more times: I recieve 4 errors when I try to play a divx movie online in Chrome:
    "The procedure entry point xmlReadMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll."

The only thing I can think of that may have caused this is the fact that I accidentally began erasing my Common Files folder in Program Files a week ago.

I've reinstalled Chrome and Divx, but that hasn't helped

Unregistered

Gun

Hey I have the same errors right now as well... Some DLL files went missing, tried reinstalling them but the won't register correctly, I'm attempting to fix with a full version of registry booster that i found on a torrent site.... will post back later if it works.

Unregistered

Gun

its me again I didn't have any luck with the reg repair, I formatted my hard dic and reinstalled windows 7, reloaded chrome, and the divx player, and sitll got the same problem... some one help us !