Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can you connect your ps3 with a verizon mifi 2200?

Hello I want to know if you can connect your ps3 to the internet with a verizon mifi 2200?
    And if you can, can you give me step by step directions.

Thank you very much?

I want to know because i live in an area where dsl and cable dont reach and i already have a mifi 2200 i just want to know to surf the web on my ps3 i dont really want to play games online

Unregistered

Yes You Can

Yes you can connect your ps3 to mifi device. Step 1. make sure you still have the code that came with the device. Step 2. on you ps3 settings menu, scroll down to Network Settings and enter the the menu for it. Step 3. enter the option the reads, Internet Connection Settings. this next bit is sumed up to make this not as long Step 3. select Easy, Then Wireless, Then Enter manualy. This is whare you code comes in, Then for the rest if there is any more options is Automatic

Unregistered
    i'm having the same problem but i do'n have my IP Address to my ps3. what should i do?

Unregistered
    I have the same problem. It doesn't want the IP to the PS3, but to the MIFI. You can find it thru the connection and sharing center. But it should be 192.168.1.1. If you get yours to work email me at 2manyhounds at gmail

Chris

Unregistered
    The WPA key is the same as the password found on the back of the mifi device.

Unregistered
    Don't do it!!! Me and my brothers used up 10 gigs of data playing WOW and COD online in about 2 days!!! So unless you have unlimited data, I wouldn't do it.