Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to Unlock a Verizon Motorola Droid for Boost?

I have a Motorola Droid from Verizon. I want to use it on Boost mobile pre-paid. What's throwing me is that there's no place to put in my Boost SIM card.

Also, I don't know where to go or how to get it unlocked, if that's what I need to do.

Someone please tell me (step by step) how to make it work???

I also have a Verizon Blackberry 8830 and a Voyager, if the Droid isn't an option.

PS: Guy from that Unlock Cellular website that's spamming everyone with bad english and links; I will NOT be giving you a best answer so don't waste your time.

Unregistered

Star Blue Droid on boost?

Dude you have to have a BOOST CDMA ACOUNT! to make it work go to boost buy a CDMA cell phone activate it and then after a few days tell them you want to ESN SWAP and give them the ESN off the Droid, it may or may not work check around ppl use a lot of different phones on boost CDMA! if you have boost IDEN! your just SOL! sorry man.

Unregistered
    You can get your Motorola Droid unlocked from any third party and you can get it unlocked by having a lookup at this free guide MobileUnlockGuide.com