Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member jessicababybabyohhht's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is he like this. I'm on a rant about stupid guys. Come join me?

This guy I really like, told me at the start of the week that he really liked me by a text message. We were going out for a week, and he broke my heart. He gave my number to girls, and got them to do it but text instead doing it himself face to face with me. The girls were so mean about it and were calling me just about all the names under the sun. I was so upset, and cried for hours just because the fact some girls who had absolutely no idea who I was were being so mean. And my boyfriend dumped me of course. This all happened yesterday, as soon as we left each other. You know something we had an amazing day together, and he made me feel like the happiest girl alive and then all that happens. And all I felt is like I had been majorly lead on and used. I questioned his motives to why he was giving my number out to girls and getting them to do his work for him, and he was like to me 'I was too scared to do it myself, If I'd known they'd be rude to you, I would of arranged to meet you or rang you and did it myself.' I thought to myself what a load of crap seriously. Do you think I was born yesterday? He has so many girls drooling over him it's actually unbelievable. He said to me that he wanted us to be best friends and maybe in future we could be something. I was like, just no sorry sam. Not happening. I'm willing to listen to any troubles about guys, just please help me on my query it's annoying me. Why was he so fake to me all this week!? Irritating much? Thanks girls! Don't let em' get you down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he. is. a. player. he was prolly trying to see if u'd rly commit to him even tho he's nawt commited to u. he just wants another pretty gurl to come running to him whenever he calls.
    do nawt get involved in his crap, he just wants to be best friends w/ a bunch of gurls he rly likes, and ur one of them. dont fall for it. he cant make up his mind and prolly flirts w/ lots of other girls. and yeah thats totally irratating, esspiecially that other gurls wud b such h-core bi*ches to u. u should tell them to f*** off. lol sry theres so much swearing in here, i never ever rly swear lol.

im nawt rly sure bout ur circumstances but theres this guy i know that did something totally like that, gawd he just wants to have EVERY gurl. lol hope i cud helpp ^ ^