Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to deal with a couple friend who constantly arguing?

my friends this couple who just got married 2 months ago are arguing on a daily basis, everyday there is something happening, i suspect the wife has borderline personality disorder, she constant creats chaos and her poor husband now become pretty angry person as well, he was a nice and calm guy before. They each tried to tell me their side of story and they want me to be on their side. The wife call me many times to pick her up from the house (she doesn't drive) so she can stay away from the busband, how should i deal with these friends, they are nice people when they are not arguing, should i help any of them??

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell them they shouldnt be arguing this much and to seak counseling or separate for a while

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly you need to be to the point with them. You have to tell them both flat out that if they want to argue don't bring you into it. Everyone argues but you shouldn't bring anyone into it, and especially NOT a mutual friend. You also need to tell them (if they argue in front of you too much to where you can't take it) that they should keep their arguments to themselves because it has nothing to do with you and you really don't need or want the stress. People like that you have to tell flat out, I know because I am one of them. =D