There is a new game being developed as I type that might just change the world FOREVER. That’s right… I’m talking about the German development company, Daedalic Entertainment’s, and their new adventure game called Edna and Harvey: The Breakout. What does this mean for you and me? Well, it can only mean FUN and EXCITEMENT for everyone.
Here’s a little storyline behind the game:
In Edna and Harvey: The Breakout, Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past or how she ended up there. Only one thing is for certain: She has been wrongfully imprisoned and will have to escape! After all, she feels entirely sane – and her speaking stuffed toy bunny Harvey wholeheartedly agrees. Together they undertake a daring breakout attempt, meeting up with numerous oddball inmates, like the Man in the Bee’s Costume or Siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But Dr. Marcel, the sinister head of the institute, will do everything in his power to stop Edna. What evil scheme is afoot? Slowly Edna begins to regain her memories of the past…
Yes, waking up in an insane asylum definitely sounds like the basis for a kick ass adventure game. Especially when you have a talking stuff bunny toy. Quite frankly, a talking stuffed bunny would have saved me from doing a ton of foolish things, including the time I stuck my head in the toilet of a men’s bathroom. Oh man, I didn’t ever think I’d live that one down.
Edna and Harvey: The Breakout will be done in the old fashion point & click style, with a screen resolution size of 800×600, so it truly will be like a game from the days of yore. I love days of yore like games. They make me happy.
Daedalic’s new game should be hitting European countries sometime in May of 2008, with additional countries following. To read more about Edna and Harvey: The Breakout, check out Daedalic’s news page.
[logo for Daedalic Entertainment found here]
Share This
</img>

</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>