Brain Challenge, Gameloft’s answer to the Brain Training craze, is one of the two Xbox Live titles appearing this Wednesday. I tried Brain Challenge back at GDC and I found logically discerning which items weighted more was surprisingly addictive. Besides the rapid fire questions Brain Challenge has a Creative Mode that “allows players to relax and explore their imagination” (huh? I'm guessing these are a different set of puzzles), a Stress Mode and a challenge for kids. I wonder how many adults are going to attempt to be number one on the child test leaderboard. Earning the title brighter than the world’s youth is probably worth 800 Microsoft Points ($10).

Bliss Island places Zwoophs, creatures who breathe magical clouds, in a handful of mini-games. Actually, this isn’t the first release of Bliss Island. It was sold as a downloadable PC game and it later matriculated on the PSP. Not sure how this compares to either of those versions, but this one is probably cheaper since Bliss Island only costs 400 Microsoft Points ($5).
</img>
</img>

</img> </img> </img> </img>