NFL Football at its best. NFL Football at its craziest.
Brett Favre demonstrates his twinkle toe passing move to Aaron Rodgers

You just don’t want to be the guy to follow the legend.
You are dead meat.
But what is Aaron Rodgers to do? Brett Favre is gone, retired, out of here. The legend is gone and you are the little played backup.
“I’m not Brett Favre,” he said Saturday. “And if they’re wanting me to be the next Brett Favre, I’m not going to be him. I’m Aaron Rodgers. That’s who I am.”
After spending three years running the scout team and watching game film during the week—only to spend Sundays wearing a headset and toting a clipboard — Rodgers’ turn finally arrived when Favre retired.
“I’m going to be the best quarterback I can be,” said Rodgers, who was in Green Bay for the Packers’ annual fan fest. “He did it his way, I’m going to do it my way. And hopefully, I can be successful.” source
Brett gave Aaron his blessing and said he would do ok, but they did not always get along.
Rodgers had an occasionally rocky relationship with Favre. Especially as a rookie, when Favre didn’t seem thrilled by the thought of working with a player who would eventually replace him and didn’t offer much tutoring. The two gradually grew closer.
Rodgers inherits a team that has a very young aggressive defense in a weak division. Hard to ask for more than that, but there will be some growing pains.
Packers receiver Donald Driver said the Dallas game provided an important boost for Rodgers, who came into the huddle somewhat unsure of himself but left as a confident leader.
“For him to get in the huddle and say, ‘Hey guys, just believe in me,’ he was kind of shaky, because he didn’t think guys believed in him,” Driver said. “But we did believe in him. We were like, ‘We want you to believe in us, but you have to believe in yourself first.’ And I think now he knows that he believes in himself because he went out there and performed well.”
If you had to guess, it would be that Aaron Rodgers does not survive. It may not have anything to do with his level of skill or talent. You just don’t want to follow the legend.
Those Brett Favre shoes are simply too big!
NFL Football Fan Question Will Aaron be the starter after this next season?
Be sure to check out my companion blog at NBA Obsessed.
As always, any NFL Football related comments are welcome.

More blogs about football.

Tags: aaron-rodgers, Brett Favre, football, green-bay, legend, nfl, packers, playoffs, quarterbackShare This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>